Gasoline Modifiel IFO (N-methyl-p-anisidine)
All of functional properties of the confirmed by tests: GNC RF FGUP “NAMI”, JSC “VNII NP”, the 25th Research Institute of STATE Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
Improving the quality of gasoline:
Advantages of the multifunctional additive IFO (N-methyl-p-anisidine)
Absence of negative impact on the increase of toxic combustion products
- he presence of oxygen in the molecule NMPA improves the completeness of fuel combustion and reduce emissions of CO content and CH as part of the exhaust gases;
- Mass fraction of nitrogen in the molecule NMPA by 23% lower compared with the N-methylaniline;
- The results of bench tests have shown that the involvement of the motor gasoline Regular Euro-92 1% by weight. NMPA does not increase emissions CO, CH, NOx, CO2 from exhaust gases.
The originality of the molecular structure of IFO® (N-methyl-p-anisidine) additives – provides a competitive advantage over similar products on the following properties:
- Anti-knock (the presence of additives molecule – as the ester group, and a substituted amino methyl enhances the anti-knock effect (synergistic effect);
- Antioxidant (the presence of the ester group in the para position provides oxidation resistance additive which actively prevents oxidation processes in automotive gasoline);
- Detergent (a high-boiling additive, thermally stable substance having surface-active properties, its use in the composition of gasoline creates a protective adsorption layer on the surface of the intake valve, which prevents the accumulation of deposits);
- Environmental (oxygen presence in the additive allows for its use in the composition of motor gasoline to increase the completeness of combustion, reduce CO emissions, HF and NOx in the composition of the exhaust gases and to reduce fuel tendency to form carbon deposits in the combustion chamber, compared with N-methylaniline ( the mass fraction of nitrogen in the additive molecule is 23% less than monomethylaniline that facilitates reducing NOx emissions in general).
- IFO® (N-methyl-p-anisidine) – superior to aniline and toluidines;
- IFO® (N-methyl-p-anisidine) – environmental safety;
- IFO® (N-methyl-p-anisidine) – has no ban on the use in the production of gasoline, including Class-5 and above;
- IFO® (N-methyl-p-anisidine) – the cost of production does not exceed the cost of production of toluidine;
- IFO® (N-methyl-p-anisidine) – (N-methyl-p-anisidine) – patented technology of production and application.
|Indicator||N-methyl-p-anisidine (IFO)||aniline and toluidines|
|The maximum increase of octane number when injected at a concentration of 1.3% by weight.||4 – 6||3 – 4|
|The effect on the antioxidant properties of commercial motor gasoline||Increases (effective antioxidant)||Does not affect|
|The effect on carbonization of gasoline||At a concentration of 1.5 wt. forms 3.5 times less soot as compared with aniline and toluidines||Increases carbon formation in the engine combustion chamber|
|The classification of dangerous substances and goods in accordance with Regulation (EC) # 1272/2008 and GCN||Low (category 4)
|Maximum allowable concentration||not rated||not rated|
One of the most important aspects of the use of different additives and supplements is their environmental safety. N-methyl-p-anisidine under the legislative documents of the European Union on the classification, labeling and packaging of chemical substances and mixtures (Regulation EC 1272/2008), as well as the worldwide System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS), N-methyl-p-anisidine has a low degree of toxicity (4), in contrast to N-methylaniline, which has a high degree of toxicity (3).